Makes: 4-6 servings
Prep time: 30 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
Total time: 50 minutes
Recipe Note: Vegetarian Friendly
- Make it Gluten Free: use brown rice pasta or gluten free alternative
- Make it Dairy Free: leave out the feta
Ingredients:16 ounces uncooked pasta
3 cups grape or cherry tomatoes
3/4 cup pitted kalamata olives
1/2 cup diced red onion
1/2 cup chopped parsley
1 medium cucumber, diced
3/4 cup Sir Kensington’s Pepperoncini Italian Vinaigrette
1 cup crumbled feta
- Cook pasta according to package instructions, being sure to generously salt the pasta water for extra flavor.
- Once the pasta is done, drain and rinse until cold water.
- Combine the cooked pasta, chopped veggies and herbs in a large mixing bowl.
- Toss with the dressing.
- Crumble the feta on top and garnish with black pepper if desired.